Brig. Gen. /Dr. Edan Musa Al Zahrani
Col. Mohammed Juma’an Al Zahrani
6 days / 40 hours total.
Date: February 06 – March 03, 2017
Generals, Medical Officers, Military & Civilian Physicians, Military & Civilian lawyers and other personnel from Military Medical Services.
Prince Sultan Military College of Health Sciences Dhahran, K.S.A.
Lectures Start Time:
- To demonstrate the relationship between the LOAC and the specific mission of the medical services.
- To display the opportunities and limits of the LOAC.
- To help recognizing and analyzing the actual problems and challenges related to LOAC, Humanitarian Law and Medical Ethics.
- To recognize the responsibilities pertaining to teaching LOAC in your own country.
- To provide an opportunity to meet officers from all over the world.
Course DescriptionLectures in plenary case studies and exercises in classes, with debriefing in plenary
Language of Study:
Course Fees(Including Accommodation & Transportation)
Has not been determined yet.
Number of Participants:
For Registration please send by e-mail or fax your short CV including your name, gender, age, nationality, rank, title, specialty, profession, country, name of organization and contact information.
Online registration:Last day of registration:
January 26, 2017